The Black Shark 4 Pro features last year’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. This power is kept at optimal temperatures via a “sandwich” liquid cooling system that keeps thermals at an optimal level.
- Xiaomi announced the launch of the Black Shark 4 smartphone in 2021.
- Unlike other gaming smartphones released this year the Black Shark 4 and Black Shark 4 Pro run different chipsets.
- These problems are most common on almost every smartphone out there.
- The handset is highly appreciated by Xiaomi’s fans because of it’s internal specs, screen size, camera setup, battery timing and Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro mobile performance.
- The official price of the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone in the Philippines is ₱17,990.
One of the most prominent problems with the phone is its availability in the markets, as it cannot be purchased in many markets, including Egypt, and is not available in all countries of Europe and the Middle East. The memory is quite fast thanks to the UFS 3.1 memory and proves to be reliable and fast in our benchmarks. The frequency of 162.3 Hz is relatively low, so sensitive users will likely notice flickering and experience eyestrain at the stated brightness setting and below.
- I have tried my best to get those possible issues that Xiaomi Black Shark 4 users are facing on their smartphones.
- It’s a solid glass and metal sandwich that’s balanced just little top-heavy.
- Earlier, Black Shark officially announced that Black Shark will launch the first batch of new products equipped with Snapdragon 888 in the first quarter of stock firmware file 2021.
- Android flash files are files that are added to the system or completely replace the system.
- This is markedly bigger and heavier than the RedMagic 6R (6.4 x 3 x 0.3 inches, 6.6 ounces), and just slightly smaller but heftier than the RedMagic 7 (6.7 x 3 x 0.4 inches, 7.6 ounces).
- Of course, this battery will have a fast charging system at the height of what we already saw in the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra .
There’s no question that the Black Shark 4 Pro is a capable handset, but for how long on a single charge? That’s with heavy social media browsing, an hour or two of YouTube, music streaming, and of course, gaming. With heavy gaming, which you’ll likely do if you’re reading this review, expect to get about three hours of usage before needing to charge up the phone. Smartphone cameras have come a long way over the last decade. More than ever, we rely on these mobile gadgets to capture and relive our best moments, so having a reliable camera system is a must. The Black Shark 4 Pro fields a triple camera setup at the rear, with a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide, and a 5MP macro.
This high pressure-sensitivity makes it super easy to get precise movements for even the most competitive games. Camera performance is important on any smartphone, but if there’s any category of smartphone where it doesn’t matter as much, it’s gaming phones – at least, that’s what the manufacturers seem to believe. Though the Black Shark 4 Pro does improve on its camera offering compared to its predecessor, it’s still not what most would consider flagship.
The FHD+ (1080 x 2400) display measures in at an impressive 6.67in, with E4 AMOLED tech providing a vivid, bright and detailed visual experience perfect for mobile gaming and movie watching alike. Lastly, the most notable design switch-up from last year’s Black Shark 4 is the use of a frosted matte backing. To Black Shark’s credit, this one minor change makes a world of difference for hand-feel, resistance to fingerprint smudges, and comfort when gaming for hours on end. The satin-like finish is cool to the touch and most users will likely appreciate the change in hardware. Like the pop-up triggers, the side-mounted fingerprint sensor of the Black Shark is very sensitive.